Celebrity Cruises Announces Redesigned Spa Program
Posted by The Cruise Specialists on 2 May, 2018.
Together, Celebrity Cruises and Canyon Ranch have set out to reinvent fitness at sea, inspired by the latest innovations and wellness trends in the world. The redesigned onboard program includes 20 new fitness classes and seminar experiences for guests.
There are six class categories based on different core needs and exercise groups: Sweat, Conditioning, Longevity, Mindfulness, Nutrition, and Acupuncture.
”At Celebrity Cruises we’re always looking for ways to pump-up the volume and raise the bar. Together with the Canyon Ranch team, we saw the opportunity to enhance our guest experience by revamping our fitness program and adding brand new classes inspired by the latest developments in fitness,” said Brian Abel, Senior Vice President, Hotel Operations, Celebrity Cruises. “With this new program, guests can enjoy a best-in-cruise fitness experience with unrivaled amenities, experienced and highly trained fitness experts, and a full schedule of invigorating and body-changing classes on board our ships.”
”Wellness is a lifestyle and this redesigned program empowers our guests to evolve their workout regimens along on the high seas,” said Sandra Foyil, Senior Vice President of Canyon Ranch At Sea. “Fitness enthusiasts and beginners alike will discover a wide range of experiences to challenge themselves and improve their well-being for optimal health.”
Among the new classes and seminar experiences are:
- SWEAT: TABATA IMPACT Less is more, with this fast and furious integrated interval workout that hails from Japan. Tabata offers the best of cardio and training techniques to provide a full-body workout incorporating enhanced core-strength training exercise
- CONDITIONING: PILATES TO THE BEAT This lively, Pilates mat-inspired class is choreographed to upbeat pop songs. Guests can challenge themselves to rhythmically flow from one exercise to next
- LONGEVITY: AGE-DEFYING TECHNOLOGY Learn about the latest technologies, services and products that could help push back the hands of time
- NUTRITION: DETOX 101: WEIGHT LOSS AND MORE Gain knowledge about the most effective detoxifying foods, and how they promote weight loss and overall well-being
- ACUPUNCTURE: ACUPUNCTURE FOR PAIN RELIEF Treat pain, revive energy levels, get to the root of digestive discomfort, aid a healthy night's sleep, de-stress, feel younger, and live longer. Learn from a licensed acupuncturist about the incredible effects of this proven healing practice
Call The Cruise Specialists NOW on 0800 652 6656 for full details
« More news