Riviera Travel | A Five Star River Cruise Experience
What’s included in your Riviera Travel fare:
Return flights or rail connections from a choice of regional airports and train stations (cruise dependant) plus transfers
• Spacious cabins and suites all with beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms and spectacular river views
• Exceptional dining from early risers breakfast to midnight snacks
• Fascinating daily tours and excursions with expert guides and tour managers
• Complimentary tea, coffee and WiFi on board
• English speaking crew on call 24/7 to make your stay more comfortable
• Riviera Travel exclusively charter 4 star and 5 star ships for British and Irish customers along the Rhine, Moselle, Main, Elbe and the Rhone.
Imagine waking up to a different view every day from the comfort of your luxurious suite. What wondrous sights await you this morning? Simply relax as your floating hotel gracefully wends between towns and cities and soak up the unique experience in the gentlest way possible, aboard world-class river vessels.
Call The Cruise Specialists on 0330 094 0218 to book your next Riviera Travel River Cruise
Founded in 1984, Riviera Travel has been carefully researching and thoughtfully crafting an enticing range of European and Worldwide tours and cruises. Aimed at travellers looking for something a little bit different, their cruises offer a great combination of important classic sights and delightful hidden gems. Their ships navigate the Rhine, Main, Moselle, Danube, Seine, Rhône, Saône and Douro. The company also charters ships for cruises on the Volga, Nile, Ganges, Mekong and Yangtze.
The Blue Danube
Ship MS Thomas Hardy
Date: 14 October 2019
Nights: 7 nights