Cunard | Oceans of Discovery - Winter 2019/20
Call The Cruise Specialists FREE NOW on 01324 606100 to book your next Cunard voyage
Cunard's Winter 2019/20 Programme is available to book NOW with The Cruise Specialists, including:
- Cunard World Club members receive an additional 5% discount when booked by 30 June 2018
- PLUS: Talk to our cruise specialists about adding the perfect Bon Voyage package
Call The Cruise Specialists NOW for full details and to book!
Time to do more with Cunard
Your Cunard Fare benefits inlcudes:
- Your choice of stateroom (subject to availability)
- Highest priority for your chosen dining time & table size (Britannia restaurant)
- Highest priority for Stateroom Upgrades (where available)
- Complimentary shuttle buses (where applicable)
- 15% deposit
- Your choice of complimentary benefits (on cruises 7 nights or more) - Onboard Spending Money, Car Parking in Southampton, Return coach to Southampton or Airport Car Parking
Cunard feels like another world, yet also as welcoming as home. You can hear it in the way your stateroom steward greets you by name. You can see it in your waiter's impeccable attention to detail. You can feel it in the way you relax the moment you step on board. We invite you to enjoy signature Cunard experiences from famous Afternoon Tea to spectacular gala balls and discover a selection of extraordinary adventures across the globe, carefully curated to make the very most of your time.
It's your world, to savour in your way.
Alaska by Cunard in 2019 | On Sale NOW
In 2019, Queen Elizabeth will visit Alaska for the first time ever, as she sails from Tokyo to Vancouver, calling at Kodiak, Anchorage and the capital city Juneau. This will be the first time that a Cunard ship has visited America’s “Last Frontier” since Cunard Dynasty travelled there in 1997.