Celebrity Constellation to Undergo Bold Refresh
Posted by The Cruise Specialists on 15 May, 2017.
Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Constellation will be fitted with even more iconic venues, including brand new culinary concepts and guest favourites during this month’s refurb. The ship is scheduled leave dry-dock fully refreshed on Friday 26 May 2017.
“We are continually pushing the boundaries of the cruise experience, so we are adding some incredible new features to Celebrity Constellation,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises. “In addition to introducing the ever-popular restaurant Qsine, we are launching an entirely new culinary experience, Top Deck Burger Bar. On top of that, we’re also incredibly excited about the addition of our Rooftop Terrace and the iconic Taste of Film experience.”
Lutoff-Perlo continued: “Additionally, we are unveiling some other ship enhancements to our Suites, revealing a stunning shopping bazaar and our signature portrait studio. Guests won’t want to leave!”
Unleash your inner foodie with the addition of culinary experiences
- Introducing the newest dining venue in the Celebrity Cruises fleet – Top Deck Burger Bar. Located up on the Pool Deck in the space formally known as Mast Grill, guests can enjoy gourmet burgers that will have their taste buds begging for more. From the mouth-watering Celebrity Signature Burger to the BYOB (Build Your Own Burger), there is an extensive menu of toppings and condiments.
- Guests sailing onboard Celebrity Constellation can expect to embark on a gastronomic adventure with the addition of the ever-popular restaurant Qsine. Qsine will replace Ocean Liners Restaurant, following a complete renovation of the space.
- The popular Rooftop Terrace will also be added to Celebrity Constellation. Intimate and inviting, the relaxing space features chic, cosy furniture, surprising artistic elements, and a large outdoor soundscape and movie screen. The Rooftop Terrace is also home to the iconic gastronomic adventure A Taste of Film – a unique fusion of film and food.
Bringing cutting-edge technology to Celebrity Constellation
- Celebrity Cruises is bringing updated technology to staterooms with the addition of new RFID door locks. Guests can now tap their SeaPass card against their door lock, which will automatically unlock for them.
Finishing touches and special enhancements
- Every Penthouse and Royal Suite will be updated a refresh to its powder room, including porcelain tiled floors, new fixtures, marble surfaces, and cosy seats. The rest of the suite areas will have refreshed furnishings like plush furniture, new artwork, luxurious carpeting, drapes, and bed linens – promising guests the most comfortable, relaxing modern luxury experience.
- Guests can also look forward to discovering some of the top names in fashion and merchandise in the completely revitalised shopping area. After guests have refreshed their wardrobe, they can visit The Studio, Celebrity Cruises’ high-end portrait studio which is ideal for capturing memorable holiday photos.
These incredible new venues and updates are scheduled to premiere on 26 May 26 2017, when Celebrity Constellation emerges from her dry-dock. The refurbishment comes just in time for an extraordinary summer of sailings to some of the most stunning destinations in the Mediterranean, the Arabian Coast, India, and the Far East.
Call The Cruise Specialists NOW on 0800 652 6656 for full details
« More news