AMA Waterways | Flights for £99 on 2019 Europe River Cruises
Call The Cruise Specialists FREE on 0800 652 6656 to book your AMA Waterways River Cruise
Your AMA Waterways River Cruise includes: – Most staterooms feature not one but two private balconies
– No more than 164 guests per ship – giving you more space and amenities
– Included shore excursions in every port of call
– Menus crafted by expert chefs featuring locally-inspired cuisine
– A staff to guest ratio of 1 to 3, meaning a personalised cruise which will exceed your expectations
– Speciality restaurant, a fleet of bicycles on board
You can follow in the footsteps of Jane McDonald’s AMA Waterways adventure and cruise the incredible Mekong River in style on board the stunning AmaDara river cruise ship. On “Cruising with Jane McDonald” Jane journeyed from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap and you too can embark on your very own AMA Waterways River Cruise adventure…
Award-winning AMA Waterways began life in 2002, drawing on a love of travel and design to create the most unique and inspired fleet in modern river cruising.
AMA love what they do. As a matter of fact, the word “Ama” is derived from the Latin for “love” and we’re sure you will fall in love with this utterly unique river cruise experience. From the design of each ship to the choice of each and every port on your itineraries to some of the most incredible destinations in the world, Ama’s philosophy of truly loving the journey makes this a special voyage in every sense.
Step on board and discover more ways to indulge, more amenities and more ways to discover.