The Cruise Specialists aim to ensure all passengers achieve complete satisfaction in making their cruise holiday arrangements, however it is understood that The Cruise Specialists are acting on your behalf and it is therefore necessary to make a few normal conditions, as follows:
The Cruise Specialists are a fully bonded ABTA member (K1464) and act as retail agents for a number of ATOL holders. The Cruise Specialists are also ATOL bonded in their own right under ATOL 6042 as part of The Freedom Travel Group Ltd for packages put together by The Cruise Specialists.
Please be aware that The Cruise Specialists are acting solely as your booking agent, subject to which all bookings are accepted.
All bookings accepted by The Cruise Specialists and arrangements made are subject to the booking conditions applicable and published in the relevant operator or other principals brochure, website or other literature. The operators and principals are the cruise operators, airlines and hotels.
Tickets issued by The Cruise Specialists in their capacity as retail agents for ATOL holders is upon the express condition that The Cruise Specialists are not liable to any passenger for loss, damage, delay, injury, cancellation, or any additional expense, suffered by any passenger whatsoever, or any cause beyond the control of The Cruise Specialists or any of it's agents, representatives or officials. The total liability of The Cruise Specialists shall not exceed the total payment received from the client in respect of any booking.
Payment will be required as per the booking conditions of the Operator/Principal. The Cruise Specialists require a deposit with the balance required 14 weeks prior to departure. If booking within 14 weeks of departure full payment will be required immediately. Certain cruise lines may require full balance payment earlier than 14 weeks prior to departure and this will be advised at the time of booking if apropriate. In some cases, the full cost of any flight element may be payable at the time of booking.
The exact deposit/payment requirements for your chosen cruise operator will be advised at the time of booking.
If, after a deposit is taken, the balance is not paid by the designated time, The Cruise Specialists reserve the right, after due notice to the client, to cancel the booking and all deposits and assurances will be forfeited. Any charge imposed by the principal to cancel the booking, will be the liability of the customer.
All payments made by credit card are subject to a credit card charge of 2.5% of any payment made using that method. Amex charges are 3%. Debit card payments are not subject to any charge. Cheques can be used to used to make balance payments at no charge but in all cases we cannot confirm a booking until we have received a deposit payment by card.
Any booking cancellation must be made to The Cruise Specialists in writing. We cannot accept cancellation by telephone. Cancellations are effective from the date we receive written confirmation. Upon receipt we will contact the relevant cruise operator to ascertain the relevant charges.
Send in writing to Cancellations, The Cruise Specialists, Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park, Glenbervie Business Park, Larbert, FK5 4RB. Alternatively you may fax written confirmation to 0871 288 5026 or email to email@example.com
It is a Cruise Line booking condition that passengers have adequate insurance cover. The Cruise Specialists can provide insurance cover all worldwide cruise destinations. Please ask your cruise consultant for more details or call 0871 288 5025.
Passports, Visas & Vaccinations
Passengers are personally responsible far any Visas, Vaccinations and Passports that will be required to travel.
You can get general visa, passport guidance from the following website www.ukpa.gov.uk
You can get general vaccination guidance from the website www.dh.gov.uk/Home/fs/en
The following policy explains how we use any information we receive from Website visitors and how we protect your privacy.
1. When you complete a cruise enquiry form we need to know your name, address and region you live in, telephone numbers and e-mail address. This information, together with details of the cruise you enquired about, is forwarded to The Cruise Specialists to process your request for information. The Cruise Specialists will respond direct to you by telephone or email.
2. If you intend to make a booking as a result of the enquiry, please note The Cruise Specialists are fully bonded by ABTA (K1464)
3. We use tracking software to monitor Website traffic and usage and to help us develop the functionality of the Website. This software does not enable us to capture any personal information.
4. The Cruise Specialists or their site operators will not disclose information about a Website visitor or enquirer to any other person or organisation without your consent unless they are legally required to do so or if there is an emergency situation that makes it necessary to do so
5. The Cruise Specialists or their Agents may send you occasional updates about The Cruise Specialists products and services via email or post. You can unsubscribe from their mailing list at any time.
By submitting your details you consent to the collection and use of this information by The Cruise Specialists and their site operators in the ways described above.